Honors Biology Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

+31
Love_Muffins
heyitssharkweek
FounderofGFFandBabycat
MiszCheesekake41
NorthStar
animalluver
mexicanapplethief
londylou
Communistkid
tw33tybirdn3rd
snookieluvs2tan
calientelabios234
20north_star12
gamerdude94
krazedxasylum
whippersnappkid
RylesTuesday
Flipper
Siillee-Differenter
PaulyD
aMAIZEing94
tweetywizard
Hollywood
smiley11
Suga-Mama
Richiee12
Crabs Magee
violinist13
penguin94
earthycolors
Admin
35 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Post  londylou Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Before I even watched the video I always believed that NASA never went to the moon. The video further proved my point. First of all the flag was blowing in the wind as if there was a nice summer breeze. I dont think so. In space, there is no atmosphere therefore there is no air. How can something billow without air? Secondly, the austronauts claimed that the ground was "fine and powdery". Since the flag could blow in the non-existant air, why wouldnt the footprints be blown away? Third, When the speed of the video was doubled, it looked like the people were simply running, and that the random vehicle thingy was driving normally. The "footage" of the "moon landing" could have easily been slowed down to look like there was no gravity. The straw that broke the camel's back though was the crosshairs in the background of the pictures. Apparently, they were programmed into the camera or something so the actually image of the crosshair would have been on top (in front of) the picture. In some of the pictures, they were behind. This obviously shows that they pictures were altered, probably to make the staged moonlanding look more realistic. I went from simply believing that they didnt go to the moon to KNOWING it. This was probably staged just for America to gain more power. No offense, but it sounds like something that our country would do. In conclusion, the whole "man on space" thing is simply ridiculous, and did not happen. =)

-LondyLou

londylou

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Conspiracy theorists make life worth living

Post  mexicanapplethief Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm

The video shows several examples of possible inconsistencies pointing toward the belief that we did not land on the moon. Below are a few listed.

1) Craters near Area 51 are similar to those found in Apollo 11 footage.
2) Crosshair overlapping: Some objects overlapped crosshairs etched into the astronaut's cameras.
3) No stars were captured in photos or video of lunar landing documents.

Again, these are just a few of the poorly reinforced claims of evidence in the video. After seeing the entire video, I thought to myself, "Wow, that must be a great way to boost your network ratings." The video was almost insulting to me, the director of the short seemed to just ever-so-conveniently leave out information that might raise skepticism on their front. Here's a complete list of "evidence" disproving man's lunar voyage, and I'm going to show just how real this all was.

1) American Flag waves on the moon's surface: As the astronaut plants the flag in the ground, he makes sure he exerts enough force to support the flag-post, but not lift him off the surface of the moon due to low gravity, this motion sent shockwaves up the flag post, into the rope and across the threading of the flag itself. If you look closer, the flag actually settles into a completely stale posture after waves dissipate.

2) Deadly radiation from the Van Allen Belt: Yes, the Van Allen belt is chock full of deadly radiation, however, the engineers calculating the trajectory of the space craft routed the astronauts to travel to the thinnest portions of radiation pockets, allowing for such thinly designed radiation shields.

3) Crosshairs being overlapped: In pictures taken by lunar cameras there are crosshairs etched into an added glass plate over the camera lens, causing some error of off center crosshairs. The pictures showing objects overlapping crosshairs are a conspiracy fed false point of evidence. If you look up the pictures shown in the video the pictures included in the film by FOX were actually blurred and edited, the crosshair does not overlap the image, it is simply a product of poor cameras and shot opportunities. Really, they're astronauts, not photographers.

4) No stars were captured in photographs: It's simple, cameras back then simply did not have high enough shutter speeds to capture an object as fine and detailed as a star, they seem rather small and dotty to us, but this is due to distance creating a slight blur from weak radiated light, also not capable of being photographed without very recent technology, or very recent zoom lenses.

5) Some photos resemble possible multiple light sources: These photos show evidence of multiple light sources simply because there were, and I'm sorry to say, they weren't stage lights, they were small lamps on the exterior and interior of the Lunar Lander. Also, the angle of shadows is not as easy to measure as shown in the video, it is a crude representation, they did not take into account object height or shape.

6) Many photographs seem to show illuminated objects under a cast shadow: These objects all have one thing in common. They are made of the highly reflective material the Apollo 11 spacesuits were constructed of, or simply, brightly colored. The moon's surface is comprised mainly of dust, a fine powder. As light from the Sun and other reflected light comes in at the moon it seems to reflect off of similarly light objects, just as white is intensified in the winter because light reflects off of snow.

7) Russian satellite pictures crater fields and hangars similar to stages in Area 51: On the base site used for the pictures in the FOX film there are hundreds of craters, no doubt one would look similar to a moon crater, except for one redeeming detail. The scale. The crater shown on the moon was taken on the descent to the moons surface, maybe a couple hundred feet above the surface, The crater on earth however was a zoom in from space. Obviously this being a science class, we can tell this is not an equal environment for testing. The hangars resembling stages is obvious. Stages have roofs that expand to make the effect of natural lighting, airplane hangars like the ones at Area 51 have opening roofs to leave room for wingspan and helicopter lift off. A small note: Atomic bomb testing in Area 51 is a public fact and well known at that, bombs were buried below the surface to create such craters.

8 ) Apollo 1 fire conspiracy and mysterious deaths: The film mentions Thomas Baron, a quality control expert, yes, that means he makes sure the working environment is hospitable. They say shortly after the Apollo 1 fire killing 3 astronauts including Gus Grissom, that Thomas Baron was compiling a 500 page report possibly uncovering a large plan to kill the skeptic Grissom. Gus Grissom was actually an enthusiast of space travel and just wanted to make the program more efficient, his comment was taken out of context in the film, "Someone is going to get killed." It was actually a stab at humor. As for Thomas Baron and his 500 page report's mysterious report? According to forensics and an accident analyzer, Baron tried to beat a train to the crossing and his car was smashed killing him and his family. The 500 page report was part of a workplace safety complaint that he had proposed a shortened version of to NASA prior to the Apollo 1 fire. All other astronauts were killed in volunteer situations testing prototype air vehicles.

9) No blast crater from the Lunar lander's rocket engine: The moon's surface is soft and delicate, comprised of a lot of powdery rock and pebbles. As the rocket engine approached the moon's gravitational field, the astronauts drained power from the rocket engine to sustain a slow and smooth landing posture and a low-impact landing, so as to maintain the condition of any fragile technologies onboard the lunar lander. The heat and impact from the engine would never create a crater, not even on earth, it's fairly preposterous. The entire spacecraft blasting off into space doesn't even leave a crater. And if you're still skeptical of this, tell me, Why would it make a crater?

The video was just very shaky, I've never trusted FOX, they say something is balanced and is clearly not. I hope this post isn't so long so as to, keep you from reading it simply because I really want everyone to know that we did land on the moon and there are mounds of evidence to prove it. Thanks to those who read, hope it was more helpful than insulting to those who believe the landing was a hoax. If I missed any conspiracy-upholding evidence just tell me and I'd be more than happy to debunk it too. Smile

mexicanapplethief

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

Post  mexicanapplethief Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm

londylou wrote:Third, When the speed of the video was doubled, it looked like the people were simply running, and that the random vehicle thingy was driving normally. The "footage" of the "moon landing" could have easily been slowed down to look like there was no gravity.-LondyLou

Good point, i'm glad you noticed it, however, the gravitational force of the moon is one sixth that of the earth so to reach a realistic speed, the video would need to be sped up x6 not just double, hope this helps.

mexicanapplethief

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

Post  Communistkid Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm

[/quote]

Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about.[/quote]

So gravity is no longer a force amirite? and you need to chill out no need to troll on a simple homework assignment
Communistkid
Communistkid

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty People judge what they do not know

Post  animalluver Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm not suprised many Americans believe the landing on the moon to be untrue. One major reason that people believe the landing to be fake is that there was no stars in space in the background of the video. People think that if the astronauts were really in space, there should have been stars behind the people. Another major reason that people do not believe the landing to be real is that the flag was fluttering in the video, like wind was blowing on it. There is no wind in space, so people assume that the video is not taking place in space. People also believe the landing on the moon to be fake because there was no fire under the shuddel when the astronauts were on the moon. I don't believe these arguments are good enough evidence for the moon landing to be considered a conspiracy because all of those opposing arguments have posible explanations. The video taper was focused on getting footage of the astronauts and what they were doing. The camara may have simply not been focussed enough to where the stars could be seen in the background. Also, the astronaut holding the flag may have been moving it; it did not necissarily have to be moving because of a breeze. The spaceship may not have had fire under it because maybe the astronauts turned off the engine while they explored the moon. The bottom line is that none of us know exactly what did or did not happen. The only people that know are those that were or were not on the moon, and the people that planned the event for them (or lack there of). Instead of people judging what may or may not have happened, maybe they should stop being lazy and actually try to do something to help our country by improving our space program. Then they can judge what NASA has or has not been doing.

animalluver

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Some examples of crosshair fading

Post  mexicanapplethief Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Here are some links that should contain some unedited raw pictures from the original transparencies of the lunar landing photos.

http://tinyurl.com/crosshair1

http://tinyurl.com/crosshair2

as you can see the crosshairs in the video were blurred or edited out to convince you of the hoax or to raise controversy, so as to get FOX some better ratings :/ that's pretty petty either way. By the way, the first link's picture's crosshair is still a bit blurry when it intersects with the antenna but if you focus you can still see the whole crosshair.

mexicanapplethief

Back to top Go down

Post  mexicanapplethief Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 pm

penguin94 wrote:I really doubt that only "a handful of people" knew about the hoax. There are so many people involved at the control center whenever a mission takes place. That many people definately couldnt be able to keep a secret like that and the government wouldnt be able to "kill off" or "silence" all of them so the mission couldnt have been a hoax.

Most people so far, even on the 4th page, have neglected to really notice this. I'm really glad someone said something, there were far too many engineers working on the project to keep quiet, the information is too vital to go unknown as well.

mexicanapplethief

Back to top Go down

Post  aMAIZEing94 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Suga-Mama wrote: Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but how could the astronauts survive such a trip trough all of the radiation and immese cold of space and the lunar surface, with only a "low tech" space suit and a thin aluminum moon lander. It just does not add up.

I agree with you in not understanding how the astronauts were able to live through the large amounts of radiation they had to have experienced. One of the conspiracy investigators in the movie mentions that even when we experience radiation in the medical environment, our bodies are protected with lead shields. If that is the case, then I do not see how aluminum was enough to protect that whole space craft.

aMAIZEing94

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Conspiracy Theory Reply

Post  NorthStar Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

After watch these video Conspiracy Theroy: I feel there were three main reasons why I think the moon land was fake for three reasons:
1. There were no stars on the video of the moon landing in deep space you should see some kind of stars in the video.
2.No creaders and the moon landing sight on the video. If we really did land on the moon the rockets from the blast slight should have caused a creader.
3.Artifical Light in the video. On the video it clearly looks like theres is another light source in the video besides the sun with should have been the only light source on the video. The shadows were inconsistent in the video its clearly face and NASA is hiding something.
After watch these video it really makes me wonder what is truly real in the world!! Theres more than enought detail facts in these video to say that it was fake but until NASA comes out to the public and say's that its fake we will never know???
Can we trust NASA?
Can we trust the Govenment ?
I don't know!!
NorthStar
NorthStar

Back to top Go down

Post  aMAIZEing94 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

mexicanapplethief wrote:Here are some links that should contain some unedited raw pictures from the original transparencies of the lunar landing photos.

http://tinyurl.com/crosshair1

http://tinyurl.com/crosshair2

as you can see the crosshairs in the video were blurred or edited out to convince you of the hoax or to raise controversy, so as to get FOX some better ratings :/ that's pretty petty either way.

I agree with the pettiness. I also believe that FOX would mess with evidence like that for more ratings. I am glad that you did some extra digging to find out about the crosshairs because they were very convincing to me. I have to say that I am still a little indifferent about the whole situation.

aMAIZEing94

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Still thinking......

Post  NorthStar Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 pm

violinist13 wrote: I am shocked there isn't a theory about us going to mars or not.

If they can fake a moon land to the moon they can fake a landing on mars. After seeing these video I really don't know whats really anymore? After reading your post I really see your train of thought violinist13. NASA could of fake several of the lands they claimed happened.
NorthStar
NorthStar

Back to top Go down

Post  MiszCheesekake41 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 pm

NASA'S TRIP TO THE MOON: MOST EXPENSIVE MOVIE EVER MADE
I believe NASA's trip to the moon is a hoax. I say this based on many of the facts and observations made over the years since ''man's first steps on the moon". There are many errors in the footage that have not gone unnoticed.Things just dont add up or make any sense physically or scientifically. For example we have the lighting and location issues. First off the only light source on the moon would have been the sun, but yet there are shadows that are not parallel to each other as if there were multiple light sources when the photos were taken. Also if you look at the footage the astronauts, their suits and other small details that are clearly visible but are in the shadows or the sun's bright light. That's just one thing that leads to the theory of the trip to the moon being fake. Another error that was noticed is how on day one they were on these hills , then on a different day they said they were 2 miles away from where they had been on day one, but the funny thing is that they were on those same exact hillls from before. Then there was a shot of the LEM with large hills in the background, then those same hills in another shot , but the LEM was nowhere to be found. That sounds like craziness to me. Finally there is the fact that over 40 years have went by , but yet we have not been constantly going to the moon. Why is it that so many astronauts have died never making it anywhere near the moon. This is proof that NASA's trip to the was nothing but one big exspensive movie. Well I guess i'll be waiting on part 2 of NASA's BIG ADVENTURE MOVIE! Wink Wink

MiszCheesekake41

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty this makes sense.

Post  calientelabios234 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 am

earthycolors wrote:3 pieces of evidence against us actually landing on the moon are: 1. there was no blast crater when the capsule landed on the moon with massive force. 2. there were no stars in the perfectly visible space sky. 3: the american flag was waving as though there was air and wind on the moon when in reality, there is not. This video really swayed me into actually believing that we never landed on the moon. There are just too many errors and flaws in the videos.

I agree with what you are saying because even in the photos they took could not have been in space. One photo shows the shadow of the lunar module and the astronaut getting down from it and he was not shadowed. So where did he is the other source of light if their cameras did not have flashes?
calientelabios234
calientelabios234

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty aMAIZEing :)

Post  calientelabios234 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 am

aMAIZEing94 wrote:The movie gave a lot of convincing evidence to back up the consiracy theory. Some really made me question what I thought I knew about our scientific achievement of landing on the moon. One piece of evidence was that the American flag that was taken on the mission was seen waving when it is known that there is no air on the moon. Another piece of evidence is that there is a lack of engine noise. We should not be able to hear the astronauts talking over the engine, and yet, we do. The engine of the space craft is barely even heard. The last thing that made people believe that the lunar landing was a hoax were the pictures taken while on the mission. If the sun is the only light source on the moon, then we should not see very many details in photos where the objects are not facing it. I do think that the evidence is suffiecient to support a conspiracy. I just think that if people could really find the answer somebody would be able to step up and truly find out if those people who were supposedly killed for keeping quiet were actually "taken care of" or if their deaths were a coincidence.

This is so true aMAIZEing94 because on the Fox video they show the objects on the moon have different facing shadows that intersect each other meaning there were more than one source of light and if the sun was the only light source the shadows would be parallel.
calientelabios234
calientelabios234

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty July 20 1969 was not big step for mankind

Post  FounderofGFFandBabycat Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 am

There were a lot of things that made people believe that NASA did not land on the moon. One was there were no stars in the space surrounding the moon which made it very suspicious since stars are what space is mostly filled with and also even in the pictures you could not see any stars and they were crystal clear. Also the most obvious of them all is the flag waving; how would the flag wave if THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERE IN SPACE! Even a NASA astronaut said that he could not tell you for sure if people landed on the moon and Capicorn One (the movie about landing on the moon) had basically had the same scenes as Apollo 11. Another is how all of the shadows were not in parallel to each other depending on the sun. This is crazy because it shows that images may have been doctored or there was an existence of false lighting. Then when the astronaut was getting off the craft in the shadow (of the craft) he was completely visible and that makes no sense because again where was the light coming from. All of this evidence made me believe that NASA did not land on the moon. Things such as Area 51 having craters like the moon and how its heavily guarded, how the astronauts survived the radiation in space, and also how most of the astronauts dealing with NASA were all killed in freak accidents like as if NASA was the Mafia or something. It seems as if none of what NASA claims adds up.
FounderofGFFandBabycat
FounderofGFFandBabycat

Back to top Go down

Post  heyitssharkweek Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 am

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

The first website is dedicated to debunking the "moon hoax". The page presents multiple points of conspiracy from the video and their immediate refutations. For example, the page suggests that the reason there were no stars in the sky were because of the reflective surface of the moon, and because the stars' light was just too faint. It is similar to how pictures of stars from the Earth do not show stars. It takes a slower exposure to capture the light of the stars- something the astronauts did not have. The second site is dedicated to "bad astronomy" such as the "moon hoax". It contains links to explanations for things people say in the videos. To explain the waving flag, they say that every time it was shown waving, it was in an astronaut's hand, therefore it would move- if jostled, flags can still move in a vaccuum. Both sites are very intensive and provide rational explanations to virtually every accusation and reason to believe a hoax, that were given in the video.

heyitssharkweek

Back to top Go down

Post  violinist13 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm

tweetywizard wrote: [b] Fr I believe that the U.S. would make up that we landed on the moon just so that it would seem as if we were the first to do it.
I think the U.S has kept a lot from America and its all kept in area 51. I believe you that the U.S. is hiding something
violinist13
violinist13

Back to top Go down

Post  smiley11 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

snookieluvs2tan wrote:
* The Elements.
The most important things that stuck out to me were the elements that surrounded the whole event. For one, like I said before, there were no stars in the atmospehere. Honestly, NASA could not have covered that up. There are billions of stars, and there should have been more lighting. Which brings me to another point. If Earth is the third planet from the Sun, wouldn't there have been more lighting? I was thinking this before it was addressed in the documentary. Then there is the flag waving. It is certain that there is absolutely NO wind on the Moon, so how did that happen? I think it might be possible for it to be a hoax, but there isn't really a sure fire way to know. It's just like with anything, there are always pros and cons, reasons to believe and reasons not to believe.
There was also the question of Radiation. It was stated that the astronauts would have been ripped with radiation while traveling in space. It is known that Jupiter and its moons have copious amounts of Radiation in its atmosphere. If the astronauts really did go to the moon, when they returned, they would have lived maybe 5-10 years afterward. Last time I checked, Buzz Aldrin is still kickin'.

I completely agree with what your saying. I to found it weird that there wasn't any stars in the background at all in any of the pictures taken or in the footage that they showed. It was really weird when they showed the American flag waving when they were putting it in its holder. If there isn't any wind how would it wave like there was, it is confusing. If they really did go to the moon, I honestly don't think that the astronaughts would have gotten through the radiation belt without being effected by it and that they came out of the ship unharmed by any of the effects.
smiley11
smiley11

Back to top Go down

Post  Crabs Magee Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Communistkid wrote: like someone said before me Newton's 3rd law is king in space due to the lack of strong gravity...

Newton's Third Law is 'king' everywhere. It is a scientific law, it doesn't matter where you go, it will always remain the same*. It doesn't get stronger or weaker depending on where you are. It. Stays. The. Same. A reaction that follows the Third Law of motion will be the same on the moon as on Earth.

[.

Gravity does affect the golf ball after it has been hit. I don't know why it wouldn't. Even in space, hitting a ball would cause it to go in orbit around the biggest nearby object. Now, lesser gravity may play a part in how far the ball goes, as there wont be as much pressure pulling it back towards whatever is exerting its gravitational pull on it. However, wherever you hit the golf ball, be it on the moon, Mars, Earth, or even Pluto, if you hit it with the same amount of force each time, the reaction (that is, the force the ball exerts on the club, and vice versa), according to the Third Law of Motion, will be the same each time.

*There is reason to suspect that, at the extremely small subatomic level (think quarks and strings) at the very large (bigger than anything we can probably conceive), and at the center of a black hole, the laws of physics begin to break down and the universe works in an entirely different way. I am not sure if this includes Newton's laws of motion or not. However, relative to us, Newton's laws are universal.
Crabs Magee
Crabs Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Love_Muffins Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm

londylou wrote: Apparently, they were programmed into the camera or something so the actually image of the crosshair would have been on top (in front of) the picture. In some of the pictures, they were behind. This obviously shows that they pictures were altered, probably to make the staged moonlanding look more realistic. I went from simply believing that they didnt go to the moon to KNOWING it. This was probably staged just for America to gain more power. No offense, but it sounds like something that our country would do. In conclusion, the whole "man on space" thing is simply ridiculous, and did not happen. =)

-LondyLou

Yeah i also was hooked when ii saw the cosses cut off. But i think we can got to space. just not back then.. afro
Love_Muffins
Love_Muffins

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty The Flag??

Post  penguin94 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Crabs Magee,
I was merely pointing out possible theories, but i commend you for yours. The flag may "be too small" or just not there at all. It makes one wonder if the astronaughts even planted a flag. Maybe they didn't plant a flag there after all. If they did 'remake' the voyage on a set in Area 51, then maybe they added the flag just to prove that it was Americans and not Germans or some other country.
penguin94
penguin94

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 3 Empty Agree`d!!

Post  Siillee-Differenter Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm

earthycolors wrote:3 pieces of evidence against us actually landing on the moon are: 1. there was no blast crater when the capsule landed on the moon with massive force. 2. there were no stars in the perfectly visible space sky. 3: the american flag was waving as though there was air and wind on the moon when in reality, there is not. This video really swayed me into actually believing that we never landed on the moon. There are just too many errors and flaws in the videos.

Smile I second everything that you stated. The way the wind was blowing the flag was like it was just a new windy day on earth. How a place were the stars are much closer can't be seem just doesnt make since. Thats one big reason I sort of believe that we diidnt land on thee moon.

Siillee-Differenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siillee-Differenter Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Richiee12 wrote: Many say the chance of making it to the Moon was virtually IMPOSSIBLE. A third reason people believed that NASA didn't land on the Moon is because, in the official NASA footage there wasn't any engine noise from the space shuttle. Complete silence in the footage caused many people to believe that this act was staged to befool the onlooking Americans.
Do we even have silent cars? I don't think so. Hmm?

Like many others I to think our technolgy was not any where close to being advanced to make a silent space shuttle. Though it could have been a technical dificulty with the cameras, NASA never spoke out about it. This makes me wonder even more was the landing on the moon real or just a front?
-& oh, we do have silent cars! l0lx Surprised

Siillee-Differenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crabs Magee Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 am

penguin94 wrote:Crabs Magee,
I was merely pointing out possible theories, but i commend you for yours. The flag may "be too small" or just not there at all. It makes one wonder if the astronaughts even planted a flag. Maybe they didn't plant a flag there after all. If they did 'remake' the voyage on a set in Area 51, then maybe they added the flag just to prove that it was Americans and not Germans or some other country.

The flag isn't even the size of a man. The moon is huge, especially in comparison to a tiny flag, as well as pretty far away. It is completely reasonable to assume that any such object planted on the moon's surface would be nigh invisible from the Earth, even with telescopes.

Don't over-complicate things.

Love_Muffins wrote: What is your problom. How are you going to tell someone that they dont know what their talking about. None of us really know what we're Talking about. None of us was there so none of us really know what happen. So you need to really chill out n stop taking it so personal. Mad

Yes, I know you don't know what you are talking about; hence my attempts to educate you. I am surprised at the resistance I am meeting.
Crabs Magee
Crabs Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Love_Muffins Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:28 am

Crabs Magee wrote:

Yes, I know you don't know what you are talking about; hence my attempts to educate you. I am surprised at the resistance I am meeting.

WAS you there when they did it? No. So stop puting people down for their opinion. There's not a right or wrong answer. So like i said before CHILL OUT.
Love_Muffins
Love_Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next