Honors Biology Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

+31
Love_Muffins
heyitssharkweek
FounderofGFFandBabycat
MiszCheesekake41
NorthStar
animalluver
mexicanapplethief
londylou
Communistkid
tw33tybirdn3rd
snookieluvs2tan
calientelabios234
20north_star12
gamerdude94
krazedxasylum
whippersnappkid
RylesTuesday
Flipper
Siillee-Differenter
PaulyD
aMAIZEing94
tweetywizard
Hollywood
smiley11
Suga-Mama
Richiee12
Crabs Magee
violinist13
penguin94
earthycolors
Admin
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

Post  LittleMissSophie Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Siillee-Differenter wrote: -The video pointed out more than a couple things that makes people think we did not land on the moon. One that really stuck out and made me wonder even more, was the lighting of the images. Like mentioned in the video a lot of bright light was shown throughout every angle of all the pictures. From where the sun was located the shadows did not match up with how the atronauts were positioned. Another reason 20% of all Americans do not believe we landed on the moon would be because when viewing the evidence stars were not present. How could you be in space with no stars in sight? If stars are visible from earth, shoudn't they be even more visible in outerspace being much closer? A 3rd thing could be because of the way the government guards Area 51 so heavily. There has to be a major reason for protecting a huge land full of dirt and rocks. Similar craters were spotted on rocks in this area that where in some of the pictures of men on the moon. I do think by watching this video there is enough sufficient evidence to support a conspiracy.

i agree very much with the lighting in the pictures. The shadows of objects were displaced and also the amount of light in the photos were sketchy.

LittleMissSophie

Back to top Go down

Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion Board #1 - "Conspiracy Theory"

Post  snookieluvs2tan Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:17 pm

penguin94 wrote:I really doubt that only "a handful of people" knew about the hoax. There are so many people involved at the control center whenever a mission takes place. That many people definately couldnt be able to keep a secret like that and the government wouldnt be able to "kill off" or "silence" all of them so the mission couldnt have been a hoax. As for the pictures, maybe they really did take them, but they were of such bad quality that they had to remake them.
It seems to me that people didnt think that we really went to the moon because of the lack of lunar crater that the L.E.M. would have caused and the covered cross hairs, the waving flag in no atmosphere, and all of the astronaughts dying in strange ways. In the video, it mentioned the radiation layer above the earth that wouldve done damage to the human body. Maybe these deaths were caused by internal radiation effects. The lack of a lunar crater and the cross hairs could again be because the pictures were of such bad quality that they had to "doctor" them so people could recognize the pictures. The flag waving could also have been caused by the enormous energy the solar flares mentioned in the video that were present during the mission.
I believe that there may be enough information to support a conspiracy theory, but it can all be explained and NASA assures us that we did land on the moon.

I agree with what you're saying. How it is humanly possible to "cover Up" a hoax, and possibly kill off all that had a role in it? The government may sometimes be shady, but not THAT shady. But then again, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

snookieluvs2tan

Back to top Go down

Post  animalluver Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

violinist13 wrote:I am shocked there isn't a theory about us going to mars or not.

I agree with this, because with all of the conspiracies, and people always trying to disprove stuff, it seems that there should be a theory about us going to mars. If we didn't land on the moon, we certainly didn't land on mars. Mars is so much farther away than the moon. Good point Smile

animalluver

Back to top Go down

Post  animalluver Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 pm

penguin94 wrote:I really doubt that only "a handful of people" knew about the hoax. There are so many people involved at the control center whenever a mission takes place. That many people definately couldnt be able to keep a secret like that and the government wouldnt be able to "kill off" or "silence" all of them so the mission couldnt have been a hoax.

I totally agree with you. If it was fake, people would know. They would tell their family, their family would tell their friends, their friends would tell their friends. It would be an endless cycle of people telling their friends. After all, they do say there is that "7 degrees of seperation" thing, and if thats so, everyone would find out about it being a hoax. The government would have to have "extreme" ways of shutting people up.... Possible illegal ways. So let's just assume that it wasn't fake Smile

animalluver

Back to top Go down

Post  Love_Muffins Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

Crabs Magee wrote:First of all, it is 'Were you there?' not 'Was...'.

Secondly, there is a correct answer. We are not comparing Kantian principles to utilitarian values here; we are comparing whether or not an event occurred in the way it was portrayed. It either happened or it didn't. Refusing to acknowledge this shows not only a resistance to change, but a sort of stubbornness that does not befit an honor's student.

First of all your not even in a honors class... Idk y u r even on here. It amazes me how people get online line and suddenly grow some balls. Sorry for being rude but you have been doing it since you crawled your remedial a!@ on here. Frankly in ove this and im done talkin to u..!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Love_Muffins
Love_Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5